Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wednesday - Eye Exam

Ever since Sunday when I got poked in the eye playing basketball I've been having floaters and occasional flashes of light along the left side of my left eye. After looking on the internet and finding that those symptons could mean a detached retina I made an appointment to see Dr. Stein, Suzanne's opthamologist.

He examined both eyes, said by vision was pretty good, and that I had experienced a tear of the vitreous gel away from the retina, not a retinal tear. The floaters won't necessarily go away but I can resume normal activity.  I will check back with him in six weeks.

So at this point, I have a minor eye problem, a chronically sore left foot (on the bottom), a sore groin, and a very sore knee muscle.  Not a good start to the CDA quest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment