Thursday, December 8, 2011

Master Swim

Today only three guys in Masters.

Warm up = 200 yards

Main set:  6 x 100 pull; 200 free; 4 x 100 pull faster; 200 free;  4 x 100 pull faster; 

I did the first pull set at a 2:00 interval with my average time of about 1:45;  I did the second pull set at a 1:55 interval with an average time of about 1:50;  I did the last pull set at 1:55 interval with an average time of about 1:52;  I did the 200s in about 2:00 pace; 

After swimming I went back to Tony to see if he could help me with the knee soreness. He said it was a tight muscle, vertus something. He worked on it, taped it with that iso tape and told me to use the stick on it twice a day and always before and after running.

If it feels a little better, I will try to do the group run tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment