Monday, December 5, 2011

First day of Official Training

Started back with the Craig program today.  It's going to be a challenge.  This was a tough opening day, as I finished playing basketball at 9:15 PM on Sunday and then I had to get up at 4:30 this morning to get my bike over to Computrainer facility to ride at 5:15.

I felt pretty good all things considered.  Rode for 80 minutes at an average speed of 17.3 and that included a few minutes while Craig helped me get my bike set up fixed.  Average watts = 186.  I kept up a consistent effort for the whole ride. We did the International course in Columbia, MD.  Finished 22 of the 26 mile course. 

I'm supposed to do a 40 minute run later in the day. We'll see.

I went into see Tony to see if he could give me some help with the groin/hernia concern. He said it was a tight flexor and he worked the muscle and gave me some stretching exercises to do 4 times a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment