Saturday, October 8, 2011

The Weather!

All week the weather has been great. I thought I should take a day off from workouts, but the weather is so nice I feel compelled to take advantage of it while it is here. Soon enough it will be sucky, grey and wet and cold. 

So yesterday which would be day off except I like to have that early morning Heatherspin, it is sort of my social time - so I did spin class - she had a new workout routine - a pyramid, which she described in detail but it is too hard to follow.  But it was basically a solid 40 minute ride with no break. 

Then later in the afternoon I did a run because the weather was too nice to not be out in it. I ran 4 miles in 34 minutes - a strong tempo run at a constant 8:32 pace. 

Today I would have done my usualy run and spin, but Suzanne needed the car, so I just did an easy 3.5 mile run at 10 minute pace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment