Monday, October 24, 2011

October 10 to October 20 - House Cleaning Project


While Suzanne was on her cruise, Nicole and I took this once in a lifetime opportunity to clean (out) the house.  This was a great strength workout, I spent over 100 hours on this project, much of it lifting and carrying heavy boxes up and downstairs.  Many file boxes to the attic (which I cleaned first). This could count as a stairmaster - strength workout, but I think I will just define all of this time as non-workout time.

It did give me an even greater appreciation of how hard it is to have a physically demanding job as after 8 hours of this clean up work, I was not in any mood or condition to have a serious workout.

When Suzanne returned from her cruise we then had to travel to Rochester for Meliora Weekend, and then on to mom's house for a brief visit. I won't be able to re-establish a normal workout routine until Thursday, but will continue to run while on this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment