Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Brick

Got up 6:30 and was out on the run by 7:30.  Ran 5.5 miles along the lakeshore at an average pace of 9:03.  After 10 minute warmup at an average pace of 10:00, I ran about 3 miles at a pace of 8:31;  then I felt some tightening in the right glut and slowed my pace.  Final two miles at a pace of 9:30. 

It was a clear sunny, day with a temperature of 40 degrees.  Had gloves but I took them off after the warmup. 

After the run did 40 minutes of light spinning with Heather. 

Every time  I do one of these runs I try to imagine continuing on for another 21 miles. I'm not cardio tired after the run, but my legs don't feel like they are ready to do a marathon.  And they aren't. I have long way to go.  There are 224 days until CDA.

No comments:

Post a Comment