Sunday, November 6, 2011

Friday to Sunday

Friday:  this is my light day. I get to sleep until 6:30 and then I just have the spin class with Heather.  She had a tougher routine today so it was a good 50 minute workout.  Time goes by fast - she always has some wacky problem or issue to discuss. Last week it was if you had to get an STD which one you would pick.

Saturday:  didn't get up until almost 7:30. I couldn't decide what workout gear to wear for my run / spin workout.  It was about 40 degrees out - but sunny so I just wore basketball shorts and underarmour and my Wisconsin Marathon tee shirt. Ran for 40 minutes then did 60 minutes of spin class. 

Sunday:  I am supposed to play basketball today, but Craig has scheduled a fitness test for 5:15 am and it's hard enough to get up at 7 am after 9 pm basketball so I'm going to pass on basketball.

The fitness test will, I guess really mark the beginning of training for the Ironman. It will provide the baseline from which I will have, by race day, hopefully improved dramatically.  It's a tough test. 

No comments:

Post a Comment