Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tuesday - Wednesday

Tuesday - Master Swim:  warmup 200 ; 25 right arm, 25 left, 25 swim x 4; 200, 100, 50 with paddles & buoys; just paddles, just buoys; swim; total yards: 1900; 

Craig told me that on my breathe stroke that I need to put my head back in the water BEFORE I stroke; I worked on it and I can feel the improvement. That forces me to rotate before I stroke on the left side and also keeps my right hand from returning too soon. It's with the right hand that I think I can feel an improved "catch"; 

Bodyshape class:  tougher workout than before; lots of aerobic stuff; plus pushups;  total time:  60 minutes;

Wednesday:  CT Trainer:   15 minute warmup; 5 minutes Single Leg training;  then 4 x zone2,3,4,1 @ 2minutes;  then coodown

Total time:  1 hour 10 minutes; 

No comments:

Post a Comment