Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sunday - Tuesday

Sunday:  Basketball:  I didn't want to play, but we only had eight players so they needed me. It was actually the best my legs half felt since the beginning of the season. No knee soreness at all. Shot really well and overall had a good game. I can feel the effects of the bike training, I think.  Legs are stronger. My endurance is building.

Monday: 

CT Workout:  Only three of us here - as it was MLK day.  Intensity workout.  Moving up to zone 4 and back down;  75 minutes;

Swim:  right after CT drove to Y and worked on drills - trying to get core rotation mechanics figured out. I am sort of getting it.    Just 30 minutes of drills; no lenght swimming;

Tuesday:

Masters swim:  warmup 200 yards;  first set: 4 times:  3 50s:  paddles and buoy; paddles only; fists;  main set:  16 100s;  we were supposed to build speed, but our slow group started out fast and got slower;  tough workout; 

total yards:  2400

Wednesday:

CT workout:   15 minutes warmup;  10 minutes single leg training;  main set:  30 seconds all out and then recover; 2 x  1 minutes zone 4 then 1 minute recover; 2 minuntes zone 4, recover; 3 minutes zone 4, recover; 4 minutes zone 4, recover;    second set:  build from zone 2 to zone 5 - ten minues;

Total workout:  80 minutes;

No comments:

Post a Comment